- We support international students’ academic success through such programs as Homework Club, EALD in class support, targeted classes for EALD students & HSC Mentoring.
- We support their welfare and wellbeing through such programs as Buddy System to assist their transition from IEC, International Student Study Day, Harmony Day, International Student Weekly Meeting/Roll Call & translation services at school.
- Opportunities that enable students to maintain their connection with their home country
- Students can study their mother tongue at RGHS or SSCL/NSWSL with support
- Celebration of Chinese New Year through activities such as cooking traditional Chinese new year food and excursions into the Sydney CBD.
- School International Student Support Officer arranges activities for students who stay in Sydney for their school holidays. These activities included BBQ, Karaoke, Day tour etc.
Programs that are available to our International Students: